Similar Deals that might interest you!
From $20.90 For Admission Ticket To 2 Degree Ice Art At Marina Bay Sands - Features International Landmarks Such As London's Big Ben, Eiffel Tower & Singapore's Merlion In Ice (4 Options Available)
- Admission Ticket To 2 Degree Ice Art
2 Options Available:
- Adult Ticket- Only $26.90 instead of $32
- Child (9 to 11 years old) & Senior Citizen - Only $20.90 instead of $26
- Delivery via SMS Mail by SingPost is available for 2 Adult or Child / Senior Citizen tickets at an additional $3 (please select option upon purchase)
- Features 30-odd ice sculptures, some of which are world's famous landmarks such as London's Big Ben, Eiffel Tower and Singapore's very own Merlion
- Kept at a temperature of minus 15°C
- Several ice sculptures are even embedded with LED lighting and carved from coloured ice blocks
- Have your drinks served in specially carved ice mugs, which visitors can throw against a target board once you're done
- Comes with complimentary rental of gloves
- Organized by Century Ice Wonderland and the Harbin International Lantern Art Association
- Valid daily including eve of public holiday and public holiday
- Multiple purchases of vouchers as gifts allowed
- Redemption of multiple vouchers per person allowed
- Redemption Period of DEAL voucher: 27 Nov 2013 to 15 Dec 2013
- DEAL vouchers are not valid for admission; only original ticket will be honored for redemption
- Ticket must be utilized by 15 May 2014
- Coats and jackets are available for rental at an additional $5 (payable directly to merchant)
- Please click HERE for Universal Terms & Conditions
- Redemption via self-collection
- To redeem DEAL voucher, please visit DEAL Redemption Centre: 1 North Bridge Road, #01-18 & 22, High Street Centre, Singapore 179094
- Redemption Hours: 11am to 8pm (Daily); including eve of public holiday and public holiday
- Printed DEAL voucher & NRIC/valid pass must be presented upon redemption
- Gallery Location: Sheares Link (beside Marina Bay Sands Hotel)
- Operating Hours: 10am to 10pm (Daily)
Details of the Deal
If Singapore’s weather has been getting to you, seek refuge at a chill (literally) art exhibition with today’s DEAL. From only $20.90, take the heat off and be in for a chilly experience (-15°C) by paying the largest ice art exhibition in Singapore yet at the 2 Degree Ice Art gallery.
Located at the open field next to the Marina Bay Sands Hotel for 6 months, have a feel of the International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival held annually in China’s north east region of Harbin. Organized by Century Ice Wonderland with the participation of the Harbin International Ice Lantern Art Association, it’s the closest thing for a local to experience winter on this very sunny island.
Featuring over 30 pieces of ice art with international landmarks such as Singapore’s very own Merlion, London’s Big Ben and France’s Eiffel Tower, you’ll be in for a mind blowing experience. Let your kids be entertained with a playground made entirely of ice as you settle down at the Ice Bar which serves your drinks in a specially carve authentic ice mug which you can then throw against a target board once you’re done – who needs washing up?
Be prepare to shiver and chatter. Gloves are kindly provided to ticket-holders, and for those who are under dressed, coats are available for rental at $5.